Pages

Books

A list of things I want to read or watch during the summer, besides the mandatory books I need to read for school.


- The Grand Budapest Hotel
   
- Darling Magazines
  "The art of being woman"

- WAX Magazine

- A Moveable Feast
  I have read a couple of Ernest Hemingway's books and I think it'll only be right to read a bibliography of this great writer.

- Paper Towns
   Why not?

-Survivor
  Last summer, I read Invisible Monsters and Damned by Palahniuk and I enjoyed that they were different than the typical books I would read throughout the school year.

- The Imitation Game

- Interstellar
  Because watching it once didn't do it for me.

Acne Paper



I'll finish this short post with a simple yet famous quote:
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
                                                                         - Dr. Seuss

I would love to hear any good book recommendations (particularly ones that are not well known)! You can always find me in my instagram! :)

Oh and whenever I have instagram written, it's a direct link!





No comments:

Post a Comment