Pages

Ideas...

Long time no see!
Last week was the first week of school for me and it's not as bad as I thought! A few tests here and there but besides those, I've been adjusting back to school life better than I thought. Haha. All the classes I'm enrolled in are either AP or honors; besides gym and lunch of course. I haven't had the time to do anything else besides to study, so I don't have anything to show you as of now unfortunately :(. 
I'm starting to get comfortable with blogging though and I really want to show you better content but it's definitely going to be a bit of a struggle now that I'm a junior in high school.

...

Of course that doesn't mean it's the end of this blog, oh no. Actually, this blog is still young and I'm excited to let it grow! I've gotten about 270 views on this blog up until now and although that doesn't seem like anything, I'm more than thankful. I'm grateful that there's people out there interested in this blog besides me haha. 
My inspiration folder in my phone is overflowing with things I want to try to also do for this blog (maybe I should do a post with some pictures from that folder?). I want to try my hand at a photo shoot as well as other things.   
As for now, they're only ideas, but I hope to soon make them into real projects. I think it'll be fun to try to make a portfolio as well.

...

Until next time, please check out my Instagram (jyeona_37) and give it a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment