Pages

Lemons



...

Life has been a mouthful of lemons.
Since my nine month hiatus, a lot has happened. 
Firstly, I finished the hellish junior year of high school. I definitely underestimated the mental and physical difficulties these past two semesters would toll on me. I would not really like to go in depth of my junior year journey because it actually gave me a lot of mental pain. That sounds really worrying, but I'm fine now! No need to fret. Nonetheless, I am grateful that this adventure has finally concluded. *sigh of relief*

Secondly, I've finally gotten to paint my nails for the first time in nearly a year. This is going sound foolish, but I cannot come to a consensus with myself to paint my dead skin cells during times of high-level stress. It seemed that every other day had an exam during junior year. And thanks to some quite strange organization of my mind, if I feel anxious for an exam...or the teacher who is giving the exam, I cannot paint my nails. It's quite a saga actually. 

Thirdly, I would like to apologize for being M.I.A. I will try to upload as often as possible with as much interesting content. 
I hope the top two paragraphs give a reasonable explanation for my disappearance. If not, I recommend listening to Alive by KHAI. And I would give a warm hug, but there's nothing warm about hugging a computer screen...unless, the computer screen has warmed. And if so, I recommend going offline and exploring the world around you. (But of course, listen to Alive before you leave the inter-webs.) 

Now, I am on my journey to school #4, better known as college, university, the expensive one. In the next few months, I will be one of the millions of anxious kids procrastinating on their college applications. I already have a plan that I wish to follow, but as of now, I am at the mercy of the admissions directors. 

...

Instagram: jyeona_37
Tumblr: highfructoseu
eye image is from tumblr

P.S. my instagram and tumblr are hyperlinked

No comments:

Post a Comment